Floor Plans


Pricing and availability are subject to change. Valid for new residents only.

1 Bedroom

(Contact for Availability)
Bed 1
Bath 1
Sq.Ft.582
Rent Call for Details
Specials
Deposit

2 Bedroom

(Available)
Bed 2
Bath 1
Sq.Ft.801 -to 804
Rent $1,130
Specials
Deposit

Per the LURA, 80% of our units must have a lease holder of 55 years of age, the other 20% of our units may be occupied by the normal workforce.

Testimonials